A Strong Advocate For The Injured
A personal injury can leave you with tremendous hardships, from unpaid medical bills to lost wages to significant pain and suffering. If you were injured due to the careless or negligent actions of another person or business, the attorneys at Rick Stock Law, are here to help you seek full and fair compensation for your losses. With law offices in Pottstown and Reading, we handle complex personal injury and wrongful death litigation for clients in Montgomery, Berks, Chester, Lehigh, Lancaster, Schuylkill and Delaware counties and throughout surrounding Pennsylvania communities.
Handling All Types Of Injury Claims
Our personal injury lawyers represent individuals who have been injured by the action or lack of action of another person or entity. They also represent people who have lost loved ones in fatal accidents. An “injury” is not limited to physical harm, but can also encompass psychological harm. Typical personal injury scenarios include:
- Motor vehicle accidents: Standing up for people who have been injured due to careless drivers and other negligent parties in car, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Premises liability: Representing people who have been injured due to dangerous property conditions such as potholes, slippery floors, faulty staircases, inadequate lighting and negligent security
- Defective products: Handling product liability claims for people who have been injured by faulty auto parts, defective power tools and other dangerous products
- Medical malpractice: Representing patients who have suffered due to surgical errors, birth injuries and negligent medical treatment of all kinds
- Nursing home negligence: Standing up for elders who have suffered due to bedsores, malnutrition, medication errors and other forms of nursing home abuse and neglect
Serious injuries require serious legal representation. You need an attorney who will listen to you to help you through this difficult time. Without experienced, qualified personal injury attorneys, you may be taken advantage of by the system when insurance companies offer you lowball settlements. Our attorneys understand the complexities of personal injury litigation and have years of experience negotiating with insurance companies.
You Deserve Compensation For Your Losses
If you have been injured due to another person’s negligence or wrongdoing, you deserve compensation and we are here to help you fight for it. To arrange a free initial consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney, contact our law offices online or by telephone at 484-272-5133.