Helping Businesses And Business Owners With Their Legal Needs
If you own a business, or are starting a business, you know that there are several issues that arise each day that need immediate attention. Failing to address these concerns often leads to larger problems, and this will almost certainly have an impact on your bottom line. Our diverse client base includes local businesses, both large and small, in a wide range of industries.
The business attorneys of Rick Stock Law have knowledge, perspective and skills required to assist both established and startup companies with routine and complex corporate and transactional matters. We understand that when you have a legal issue, you need the matter resolved as soon as possible.
We represent clients from construction companies, retail services, real estate investors and the restaurant industry. We also regularly provide strategic corporate advice to corporate boards, nonprofit organizations and entrepreneurs. Our clients trust us knowing they will receive a high level of client service and care with practical advice.
How Our Business Law Attorneys Can Help You
We are available to help with a variety of business law issues that you may be facing, including:
- Entity formation (LLCs, partnerships, S corps, C corps, restricted entities and other types of entity formations)
- Purchase and sale of businesses
- Litigation of disputes between businesses or business owners
- Business bankruptcy
- Creditors’ rights in bankruptcies
- The dissolution of a business
- Business succession planning
- Mergers with other businesses
- Reviewing leases
- Real estate concerns or issues
- Employee management and assistance
- Employee handbook creation and policy guidelines
Get The Guidance That You Need Now
Our business law attorneys are eager to explain how we can help you resolve your legal matter with a close eye on the bottom line. Reach us by phone at 484-272-5133 or send us an email inquiry through this website.